RESERVATION – THE AGREEMENT
THE BOOKING AGREEMENT
EXPLAINED STEP BY STEP
1) The tour is a mobile and temporary camping event arranged in Yala National Park for a few days.
2) We consider the reservation procedure an agreement between operator Aliya Safaris and the customer.
3) ( Step is Missing here i guess – not in the Word document sent )
4) Reservations are individual. We offer this service for one private party only. Different booking are not combined, it wouldn’t be practical.
5) A booking can be made for 1, 2 or 3 nights.
6) We only accept bookings for a maximum of 5 or 6 clients.
7) First step of the booking is that we initially confirm availability as a team to arrange the safari camp event.
8) Let us know that you wish to confirm.
9) An invoice will be sent listing agreed details and the total rate. We will let you know when to make the payment.
10) For each booking we have to obtain an official permit issued by the the government authority, the Department of Wildlife Conservation, Colombo head office.
11) We will handle the reservation of camping location in the national park. The official permit work is our work, – not your worry.
12) We may accept the camping booking before we can formally obtain the official permit to use a camping location in Yala National Park.
13) The formal location reservation can be finalized only in the first week of the month prior to the month the tour is going to take place. So that will be about 1 – 2 months prior to the tour dates.
14) We are asking a full payment as soon as the location is formally reserved.
15) Your confirmation: The payment by you is considered your confirmation.
16) Our formal confirmation: To be emailed after receiving the payment.
17) In the unlikely situation of ‘unexpected / bad surprises’ with regard to the location permit affecting our ability to implement the tour as per agreement causing a cancellation from our side; in such case we will fully refund your payment. This will be done as soon as possible and within reasonable office work and bank time. We will attempt to ensure you receive such a refund in less than ten bank business days / = two weeks.
18) This disclaimer is simply about being open and transparent regarding the camping booking process. We are pleased to stress that a cancellation has never been necessary. We have never failed to get the required permit. However, we feel it is our duty to make the process clear and not act as if we can just accept the booking, like for a simple ‘hotel room’.