1 night tour for 2 persons
Per Person Per Night: US$ 525.00
Total: US$ 1050.00
2 nights tour for 2 persons
Per Person Per Night: US$ 460.00
Total: US$ 1840.00
3 nights tour for 2 persons
Per Person Per night: US$ 425.00
Total: US$ 2550.00
What Is Included In The Rates
What Is In The Package
Overview Of Services
- Camping safari staying overnight inside Yala National Park
- The camping location is under the government authority, the Wildlife Conservation Department
- Service of a 5-members camping team
- Bookings are private – the whole arrangement is for one booking party only
- Bookings can be for a maximum of 3 nights
- All camping equipment – everything required for the tour – is transported in two jeeps.
- Stay in 9 square meter tent, arranged with mattresses, bedsheet and towels. Hight of the dome shaped tent is 225 cm
- No sophisticated … but basic furniture. Good quality plastic chairs and tables ( easy packing and transport)
- No showers – a beautiful river can be used for washing and bathing
- Water. We are unable to establish water-pump generated running water due to government restrictions for camping inside the national park.
- Water at the tent. A basic water supply is arranged at the tent for rudimentary hand, face and feet wash. The water is hand-carried by the team; there is a 10-liter water tank with tap as well as a bucket with water. To the be refilled by the staff
- Toilet facility: Use a shared, basic, permanent, toilet at the camp site location. That is a “French style” – or, Sri Lankan style squatting type toilet. The camp team ensures there is water at the toilet.
- Safari drives: For each night of stay, 1 morning and 1 afternoon safari. The duration is about 3 hours.
- Morning safari starting from the camp at dawn near 6 am. Return to campsite for breakfast around 9 am
- Afternoon safari will start around 3 pm. Return to campsite at 6 pm
- The jeep is custom made for safari, with front facing seats. Onboard: bottled water, soft drinks, tea/coffee, biscuits
- Experienced, specialized, safari driver, who is simultaneously driving, spotting and tracking
- All meals are included as well as tea/coffee, bottled drinking water and soft drinks, local beer & gin-tonic sundowners
- Meals are Sri Lankan style – not fancy but camping standard. Freshly prepared, tasty and mostly in the curry category. There can be rice & curry, pasta dishes and for dinner there might be barbequed tuna fish, chicken and sausages. Menu details can be decided in dialog with clients
- No “Extras”; Rates are final. Inclusive of our organizational services as well as all entrance costs, government taxes and other charges and fees for a compulsory government Wildlife Department Tracker who is in-the-jeep-escort in the park and on the camp-site location
- The tour Starts and Ends: At the office buildings at Yala National Park main entrance, at Palatupane